Emergency 24/7 Plumber Clearwater
It wouldn’t be an emergency if you were expecting it to happen. And hopefully you’ll never have to deal with a plumbing emergency. In our 47 years, we’ve helped thousands of your neighbors deal with their plumbing emergencies. As an Emergency 24/7 plumber serving Clearwater, Florida, we know how disrupting a plumbing emergency can be. Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expect it. Coming home from work to find water standing on your floors from a burst pipe or broken water heater is one of the worst experiences a homeowner can face. In a plumbing emergency time is of the essence to minimize damage to your property. The professionals at Dunedin Plumbing are experts in dealing with plumbing disasters. We can diagnose the problem, minimize the damage and get your life back to normal as quickly as is possible. Dunedin Plumbing is always on call to help homeowners in the communities we serve. We’ll be here for you and your family should you ever face an emergency plumbing situation.
What are the main reasons why pipes burst?
- Invasive tree roots– Roots can create a great deal of pressure on underground pipe. As roots spread and underground pipe becomes old and more brittle, they become susceptible to cracking
- Clogged Pipes– Florida is known for its hard water. Hard water contains calcite’s that over time can build up in pipes. Clogs created by this build up can restrict the flow of water and over time apply pressure to the pipe causing it to crack or burst.
- Improperly Glued Pipe Fittings– Pipe can undergo stress at connection points if the fittings were improperly glued. Also, if the ground settles or moves through erosion it can put stress on fittings causing them to break.
- High Water Pressure– Water pressure can vary at different times based on water usage. High water pressure will add stress to pipes and fittings and contributes to pipes cracking and bursting.
- Chlorine & Sunlight– Chlorine is prevalent in our water systems. Depending on the type of pipe used in the construction of your home, chlorinated water can be detrimental to some kinds of pipe. If pipe is left exposed to the sun prior to installation it can also weaken the pipe.
- Chemical Drain Cleaners– You should always use caution when using chemical drain cleaners. Harsh chemicals can easily corrode and erode the walls of your pipes.
When Should I Call an Emergency Plumber?
The best answer to this is, if in doubt, don’t hesitate. Even if you think you have a plumbing problem under control, waiting may only make the matter worse. Besides, in some emergencies the level of water damage to your home may not be obvious or apparent. Water can do extensive damage to your carpeting, furniture, flooring and the walls of your home. When you need an emergency 24/7 plumber in Clearwater, think of Dunedin Plumbing.
Issues that Warrant Calling an Emergency Plumber
- No water service to your home, but your neighbors have service
- Sewage backing up in your home. Need we say more. This is a problem that can’t wait
- Burst pipes in the home. Waiting will only lead to more extensive and costly repairs
- Broken Water Heater. Whether electric or gas, a broken water heater is a serious problem. In addition to not having hot water, this can be a dangerous problem to have and should be left to a professional
- Backed up toilet or drain. If you are unable to clear the clog with a plunger you need to call a professional. Never use harsh chemicals to unclog a toilet!
What Can I do Before the Plumber Arrives?
It’s always a good idea to know where your main water valve shut-off is located. Usually it’s located at the meter or where the main waterline enters the home. For overflow situations or leaking pipes in the home, locate the toilet shut off valve behind the toilet or for sinks, usually located underneath the sink in the cabinet. This will minimize the damage to your home until the plumber can arrive.
Why Call Dunedin Plumbing?
Having provided plumbing services to Dunedin and the surrounding area for over 45 years, there isn’t a plumbing emergency we haven’t seen. Our expert plumbers know exactly what to do and will address your emergency quickly and efficiently. Our fleet of trucks are well equipped to tackle almost any emergency on the spot. We hope you never face a plumbing emergency, but if you do, contact us. We hope you will place your trust in the professionals of Dunedin Plumbing, you’re “Go To Plumbers”.
Plumbing Services Offered by Dunedin Plumbing
From emergency service and burst pipe repair to sewer repair and water heater replacement Dunedin Plumbing offers the following services:
- Bathroom Plumbing Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing Remodels
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Service
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Renovation
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Sinks
- Leak Repairs
- New Construction Plumbing
- Plumbing Pipes
- Reclaimed Water Hook Up
- Residential Plumbing
- Toilet Repair
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Residential Plumbing Remodels
- Water Heater Service, Repair & Installation
- And More
Why Choose Us?
⇒ Offering Plumbing Services Since 1972
⇒ Licensed & Certified
⇒ Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
⇒ Family Owned & Operated
⇒ Wide Selection of Quality Products
⇒ Top Manufacturers
⇒ Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
Dunedin Plumbing Proudly Serves the Following Cities and Surrounding Areas