Emergency Plumber Seminole
Dunedin Plumbing is an experienced emergency plumber serving Seminole, Florida and the surrounding area. For over 47 years, Dunedin Plumbing has served your neighbors and local businesses plumbing needs, one customer at a time. We are a family owned and operated company, and we provide 24/7 Emergency Plumbing services in Seminole, and the surrounding area. No one can predict a plumbing emergency and they happen when you least expect it. Coming home from work to find water standing on your floors from a burst pipe or broken water heater is one of the worst experiences a homeowner can face. In a plumbing emergency time is of the essence to minimize damage to your property. It pays to know an emergency plumber who you can trust. The professionals at Dunedin Plumbing are experts in dealing with plumbing disasters. We can diagnose the problem, minimize the damage and get your life back to normal as quickly as is possible. Since 1972 Dunedin Plumbing has been on call to help homeowners in the communities we serve. We’ll be here for you and your family should you ever require an emergency plumber in Seminole, Florida.
What should I do if I detect water in an overhead light fixture?
This is far more common than you might imagine and can be potentially dangerous. Water from a leak will seek the path of least resistance and can travel down wiring in the ceiling into a light fixture. If this ever happens to you follow these steps:
- Don’t touch the light fixture or the light switch!
- Cut off the power at the breaker box
- If you can’t find the source of the leak, shut off the main water valve and call Dunedin Plumbing
When Should I Call an Emergency Plumber?
The best answer to this is, if in doubt, don’t hesitate. Even if you think you have a plumbing problem under control, waiting may only make the matter worse. Besides, in some emergencies the level of water damage to your home may not be obvious or apparent. Water can do extensive damage to your carpeting, furniture, flooring and the walls of your home.
Issues that Warrant Calling an Emergency Plumber
- No water service to your home, but your neighbors have service
- Sewage backing up in your home. Need we say more. This is a problem that can’t wait
- Burst pipes in the home. Waiting will only lead to more extensive and costly repairs
- Broken Water Heater. Whether electric or gas, a broken water heater is a serious problem. In addition to not having hot water, this can be a dangerous problem to have and should be left to a professional
- Backed up toilet or drain. If you are unable to clear the clog with a plunger you need to call a professional. Never use harsh chemicals to unclog a toilet!
What Can I do Before the Plumber Arrives?
It’s always a good idea to know where your main water valve shut-off is located. Usually it’s located at the meter or where the main waterline enters the home. For overflow situations or leaking pipes in the home, locate the toilet shut off valve behind the toilet or for sinks, usually located underneath the sink in the cabinet. This will minimize the damage to your home until the plumber can arrive.
Why Call Dunedin Plumbing?
Having provided plumbing services to Dunedin and the surrounding area for over 45 years, there isn’t a plumbing emergency we haven’t seen. Our expert plumbers know exactly what to do and will address your emergency quickly and efficiently. Our fleet of trucks are well equipped to tackle almost any emergency on the spot. We hope you never face a plumbing emergency, but if you do, please call the expert emergency plumbers you can count on. Place your trust in the professionals of Dunedin Plumbing, you’re “Go To Plumbers”.
Plumbing Services Offered by Dunedin Plumbing
From emergency service and burst pipe repair to sewer repair and water heater replacement Dunedin Plumbing offers the following services:
- Bathroom Plumbing Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing Remodels
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Service
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Renovation
- Kitchen Sinks
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repairs
- New Construction Plumbing
- Plumbing Pipes
- Reclaimed Water Hook Up
- Residential Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing Remodels
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Service, Repair & Installation
- And More
Why Choose Us?
⇒ Offering Plumbing Services Since 1972
⇒ Licensed & Certified
⇒ Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
⇒ Family Owned & Operated
⇒ Wide Selection of Quality Products
⇒ Top Manufacturers
⇒ Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
Dunedin Plumbing Proudly Serves the Following Cities and Surrounding Areas