Plumbing Leak Repairs
Don’t put off addressing a possible plumbing leak in your home. Even a small leak over time can lead to expensive repairs
The expert plumbers at Dunedin Plumbing have over 45 years experience in dealing with plumbing leaks of all kinds. We can detect and repair slab leaks, leaks in walls, floors, and leaks associated with any plumbing fixture. Even a small leak can cause extensive damage over time. Water leaking from your plumbing system must go somewhere. Damage to flooring, drywall, ceilings as well as to property can occur with even a small leak. The best solution is to address any plumbing leak before it becomes a major costly problem. Even a small leak can waste as much as 30 to 40 gallons of water a year.
Do You Have a Slab Leak?
Most homes in Florida are built on concrete slabs. During the construction process, all sewer and drain pipes are placed prior to the pouring of your home’s foundation, so they are sealed inside the slab. It’s not always evident that you may have a slab leak. Some signs that may point to this would be:
- A spike in your water bill, but you can’t find any visible evidence of leaks in your home
- Water pressure is much lower that could indicate your pipes are releasing water in to the ground below your foundation.
- You notice cracks in walls or flooring. This is a sign your foundation is shifting as water is eroding the base of your foundation. This requires immediate attention
- If you have a slab leak, water may collect inside walls or under carpeting due to condensation. If you notice the smell of mildew around walls and carpeted flooring, it’s possible you have a slab leak and it should be inspected immediately
If it’s determined, you do have a slab leak Dunedin Plumbing can offer you 3 solutions.
1. We can take up the flooring exposing the slab and after creating a hole in the slab we can repair the leak. Once the leak is repaired the slab is patched and the floor replaced
2. Dunedin Plumbing offers a solution called a “jump-over”. Essentially, we bypass the leaking pipe and install a new section of pipe around it. We utilize Uponor Pex-A piping that carries a 20-year warranty which is far superior to normal CPVC pipe that typically carries a 5 year warranty.
3. In extreme cases where the pipe is old and deteriorating, we can do a complete re-piping of the home. This is far more common with much older homes.
Why Choose Dunedin Plumbing?
Unlike many plumbing companies, Dunedin Plumbing does all leak detection in-house. We have 2 dedicated technicians who are extremely versed in modern leak detection. We can identify leaks in slabs, floors, walls, yards or under concrete driveways. In cases where you may have a hot water leak, our technicians utilize thermal heat guns to locate the leak. In addition, moisture meters allow us to detect leaks in walls and cabinetry. When the situation calls for a plumber, we hope you will place your trust in the professionals of Dunedin Plumbing, you’re “Go To Plumbers”.
Plumbing Services Offered by Dunedin Plumbing
From emergency service and burst pipe repair to sewer repair and water heater replacement Dunedin Plumbing offers the following services:
- Bathroom Plumbing Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing Remodels
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Service
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Renovation
- Kitchen Sinks
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repairs
- New Construction Plumbing
- Plumbing Pipes
- Reclaimed Water Hook Up
- Residential Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing Remodels
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Service, Repair & Installation
- And More
Why Choose Us?
⇒ Offering Plumbing Services Since 1972
⇒ Licensed & Certified
⇒ Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
⇒ Family Owned & Operated
⇒ Wide Selection of Quality Products
⇒ Top Manufacturers
⇒ Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
Dunedin Plumbing Proudly Serves the Following Cities and Surrounding Areas