Toilet Repair and Replacement Clearwater, Florida
Have You Noticed You Water Bill on the Rise? Toilets that don’t function properly can cost you money!
If you’ve been putting off fixing those leaky toilets in your home, stop wasting money and call the expert plumbers at Dunedin Plumbing. For toilet repair and replacement in Clearwater, there’s no better choice than Dunedin Plumbing. The expert plumbers at Dunedin Plumbing have over 47 years’ experience in dealing with toilet repairs and replacement. We can diagnose your problems and quickly resolve the issue. Were you aware that a leaking toilet that runs constantly can waste thousands of gallons of water in a year? That can amount to a lot of money over time if not corrected. We tend to take things like a working toilet for granted, until they stop working. Call or contact us today.
My toilet has issues, should I repair it or just replace it?
All toilets will eventually have issues. While some of these issues can be very annoying, it doesn’t always mean it’s time to toss it and get a new one. The key could be the frequency in which you have to repair it. If your toilet exhibits these issues and your toilet isn’t ancient, these can be repaired fairly easily and inexpensively:
- Your toilet runs – This is pretty common and while the noise a running toilet is annoying, it’s an easy repair. Most likely this is a worn-out flapper and replacing it will stop it from running.
- The water level in the toilet seems low – If your water level is low but there are no signs of leaks around the toilet, this probably means you just have a clog. If the clogging isn’t a frequent occurrence, then just unclog the toilet.
- The toilet won’t flush – While this could be a problem requiring replacement, it could also have a simple explanation. It could be a simple clog; the toilets flapper could be broken, or the lift chain has broken or become unattached to the flapper or handle.
It’s time to think about replacing your toilet when:
- Any of the issues above occur on a frequent basis – If that’s the case, you may be better off avoiding the cost of frequent repairs and just replace the toilet. You will save money in the long run and avoid the annoyance.
- You have noticed cracks in the porcelain – Every time you clean your toilet you should take a few moments and inspect it for cracking. Cracks in the bowl or tank can lead to a potential mess. If you can detect moisture or water along the crack, you’re better off replacing it before it leads to a bigger problem.
- Your older toilet is costing money in higher water bills – If your current toilet isn’t a low flush toilet it will save you money in the long run to replace it with a low flush toilet. A low flush toilet only uses around 2 gallons per flush whereas older toilets use as much as 3 to 5 gallons.
Do Any of These Issues Sound Familiar?
- If you’ve noticed your water bills have risen, it’s possible the cause may be running toilets. It’s easy to determine if you have a running toilet just by the noise it makes as the water constantly runs to fill the bowl. This is usually caused by a faulty component inside the tank. Fixing this is relatively inexpensive and will pay for itself in lower water bills.
- Toilet clogs are no fun. Having a toilet that constantly clogs and requires you to use a plunger wastes your time and can also lead to a huge mess in the bathroom. If your toilet empties slowly and is slow to fill up after flushing, or you are having to frequently clear clogs with a plunger, then you should probably have one of our expert plumbers inspect the problem.
- When water is visible along the base of your toilet, this usually is an indication that you have a problem with the toilet’s wax ring. The wax ring seals the area between the drain and the toilet bowl. Over time these rings can crack or become dry allowing water to seep out. Another indication would be a wobbly toilet. If there is a broken anchor flange the toilet may then rock or move allowing water to seep out between the wax ring and the drain.
- Toilets themselves can develop cracks in the bowl. When this occurs, the best solution is to replace the toilet.
When it Makes Sense to Replace Your Toilet
One of the easiest ways to makeover your home is to update your bathroom fixtures. Perhaps the color of the toilet is now out of style or you simply want a more modern toilet. Over time toilets can also become stained or develop rust and corrosion on the toilets metal parts. The good news is the professionals at Dunedin Plumbing have the right toilet to match your budget and your taste. Another advantage of replacing your old toilets is that newer models require less water per flush. This can amount to a nice savings over time, and who doesn’t want lower water bills!
Why Choose Dunedin Plumbing?
Dunedin Plumbing has been serving the needs of thousands of customers since 1972. From Dunedin to Clearwater and the surrounding area we have earned a reputation for quality service at affordable prices. When you need toilet repair or replacement in Clearwater, Florida, we hope you will place your trust in the professionals of Dunedin Plumbing, your “Go To Plumbers”
Plumbing Services Offered by Dunedin Plumbing
From emergency service and burst pipe repair to sewer repair and water heater replacement Dunedin Plumbing offers the following services:
- Bathroom Plumbing Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing Remodels
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Service
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Renovation
- Kitchen Sinks
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repairs
- New Construction Plumbing
- Plumbing Pipes
- Reclaimed Water Hook Up
- Residential Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing Remodels
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Service, Repair & Installation
- And More
I have used Dunedin Plumbing since moving to Dunedin little under a year ago for all my plumbing. The thing I really like about Dunedin Plumbing is that the staff always know what to do and can get parts when needed and have been very helpful in showing me where and what things are to do with my house plumbing. They have been pretty reliable. Jeff, one of their staff seems to be a knowledgeable person with years of experience under his belt.
Why Choose Us?
⇒ Offering Plumbing Services Since 1972
⇒ Licensed & Certified
⇒ Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
⇒ Family Owned & Operated
⇒ Wide Selection of Quality Products
⇒ Top Manufacturers
⇒ Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
Dunedin Plumbing Proudly Serves the Following Cities and Surrounding Areas