Issues that Warrant Calling an Emergency Plumber
- No water service to your home, but your neighbors have service
- Sewage backing up in your home. Need we say more. This is a problem that can’t wait
- Burst pipes in the home. At this point, waiting will only lead to more extensive and costly repairs
- Broken Water Heater. And whether electric or gas, a broken water heater is a serious problem. In addition to not having hot water, this can be a dangerous problem to have and should be left to a professional
- Backed up toilet or drain. And if you are unable to clear the clog with a plunger you need to call a professional. Moreover, never use harsh chemicals to unclog a toilet!
When Should I Call an Emergency Plumber?
The best answer to this is, if in doubt, don’t hesitate. In other words, even if you think you have a plumbing problem under control, waiting may only make the matter worse. Because, in some emergencies the level of water damage to your home may not be obvious or apparent. As a result, water can do extensive damage to your carpeting, furniture, flooring and the walls of your home.
What Can I do Before the Plumber Arrives?
It’s always a good idea to know where your main water valve shut-off is located. Usually it’s located at the meter or where the main waterline enters the home. And for overflow situations or leaking pipes in the home, locate the toilet shut off valve behind the toilet. And for sinks, it is usually located underneath the sink in the cabinet. This will minimize the damage to your home until the plumber can arrive.
Why Call Dunedin Plumbing?
Having provided plumbing services to Dunedin and the surrounding area for over 45 years, there isn’t a plumbing emergency we haven’t seen. Our expert plumbers know exactly what to do and will address your emergency quickly and efficiently. Our fleet of trucks are well equipped to tackle almost any emergency on the spot. We hope you never face a plumbing emergency, but if you do, we hope you will place your trust in the professionals of Dunedin Plumbing, you’re “Go To Plumbers”.
Plumbing Services Offered by Dunedin Plumbing
From emergency service and burst pipe repair to sewer repair and water heater replacement Dunedin Plumbing offers the following services:
- Bathroom Plumbing Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing Remodels
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Service
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Renovation
- Kitchen Sinks
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repairs
- New Construction Plumbing
- Plumbing Pipes
- Reclaimed Water Hook Up
- Residential Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing Remodels
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Service, Repair & Installation
- And More
A Few Words From Our Customers
Are there signs that tell me I have a plumbing problem?
Learn the Signs >
What are the advantages of electronic leak detection?
Find Out >
Why Choose Us?
⇒ Offering Plumbing Services Since 1972
⇒ Licensed & Certified
⇒ Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
⇒ Family Owned & Operated
⇒ Wide Selection of Quality Products
⇒ Top Manufacturers
⇒ Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services