Toilet Repair Safety Harbor
Are your toilets running or leaking? Have a toilet that Won’t Flush Properly?
The toilets in your home are one of the most used items in any household. Having a toilet that doesn’t function properly isn’t just annoying, it’s expensive. If this sounds like your situation, call the professionals at Dunedin Plumbing for toilet repair and replacement in Safety Harbor. We’ve been dealing with toilet problems for over 47 years. We will quickly evaluate your problem and repair it. If you toilet is beyond repair we offer expert replacement service. Did you know that a leaking toilet that runs constantly can waste thousands of gallons of water in a year? We tend to take things like a working toilet for granted, until they stop working. Whether you have a running toilet, a clogged toilet or you’re just looking to upgrade the look of your bathroom, the professionals at Dunedin Plumbing have the experience to get the job done right and get your life back to normal. Call or contact us today.
Are You Experiencing Any of These Problems?
- If you’ve noticed your water bills have risen, it’s possible the cause may be running toilets. It’s easy to determine if you have a running toilet just by the noise it makes as the water constantly runs to fill the bowl. This is usually caused by a faulty component inside the tank. Fixing this is relatively inexpensive and will pay for itself in lower water bills.
- Toilet clogs are no fun. Having a toilet that constantly clogs and requires you to use a plunger wastes your time and can also lead to a huge mess in the bathroom. If your toilet empties slowly and is slow to fill up after flushing, or you are having to frequently clear clogs with a plunger, then you should probably have one of our expert plumbers inspect the problem.
- When water is visible along the base of your toilet, this usually is an indication that you have a problem with the toilet’s wax ring. The wax ring seals the area between the drain and the toilet bowl. Over time these rings can crack or become dry allowing water to seep out. Another indication would be a wobbly toilet. If there is a broken anchor flange the toilet may then rock or move allowing water to seep out between the wax ring and the drain.
- Toilets themselves can develop cracks in the bowl. When this occurs, the best solution is to replace the toilet.
When it Makes Sense to Replace Your Toilet
One of the easiest ways to makeover your home is to update your bathroom fixtures. Perhaps the color of the toilet is now out of style or you simply want a more modern toilet. Over time toilets can also become stained or develop rust and corrosion on the toilets metal parts. The good news is the professionals at Dunedin Plumbing have the right toilet to match your budget and your taste. Another advantage of replacing your old toilets is that newer models require less water per flush. This can amount to a nice savings over time, and who doesn’t want lower water bills!
Why Choose Dunedin Plumbing?
Dunedin Plumbing has been serving the needs of thousands of customers since 1972. From Dunedin to Clearwater and the surrounding area we have earned a reputation for quality service at affordable prices. When you need toilet repair or replacement in Safety Harbor, Florida, we hope you will place your trust in the professionals of Dunedin Plumbing, your “Go To Plumbers”
Plumbing Services Offered by Dunedin Plumbing
From emergency service and burst pipe repair to sewer repair and water heater replacement Dunedin Plumbing offers the following services:
- Bathroom Plumbing Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing Remodels
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Service
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Renovation
- Leak Detection
- Kitchen Sinks
- Leak Repairs
- New Construction Plumbing
- Plumbing Pipes
- Reclaimed Water Hook Up
- Residential Plumbing
- Toilet Repair
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Residential Plumbing Remodels
- Water Heater Service, Repair & Installation
- And More
Why Choose Us?
⇒ Offering Plumbing Services Since 1972
⇒ Licensed & Certified
⇒ Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
⇒ Family Owned & Operated
⇒ Wide Selection of Quality Products
⇒ Top Manufacturers
⇒ Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
Dunedin Plumbing Proudly Serves the Following Cities and Surrounding Areas